Parent Information

For additional information about Transition and Transition Planning, please visit our DSD Transition Website.

Overview of the Transition Process, Agencies, and Supports

Upcoming Transition Events

"Hero of Your Future" - DSD Transition Fair - Thursday, March 7, 2024

Davis School District will host its annual Transition Fair again at the Davis Campus of Weber State University (Bldg. D-3).   Agencies, Support Services, and Programs will be there to answer questions and provide information about how they help.

Please plan to attend in order to learn about different agencies, support services, and programs to help with transitioning each student toward work and adult roles.  Please attend and find out more. 

See our DSD Transition to Adulthood Information Page, which will also give you information about Transition supports and guidance.