Returning VEC Students -
Completing Registration for 2020-2021
What an end to the 2020 school year! Thank you for your patience and perseverance during 4th Quarter this year.
We hope that everyone is staying healthy and well. I've said it before, but now we feel it so much more - we are so looking forward to seeing you all, again, this coming year!
Feedback in the past has been positive about Pre-Registration being done in May and having students using their class skills.
- All of the Step 1 and Step 2 Registration Requirements are online.
- Each item needs to be saved to your computer.
- When you open it on your computer, you can enter the information into the digital copy. Complete the information and save it.
- When all of these are completed, please attach all items in an email to VECRegistration@dsdmail.net and send them to us.
- You will get an email response letting you know what we have received and whether Step 1 requires anything else or is complete.
- Please complete the items below by August 3rd.
The following items are important to know, as you begin.
Registration must be fully completed prior to any student attending VEC.
- This enables our school team to organize and ensure proper supervision and support for each attending student.
- Completing registration includes immunizations* (or appropriate exemptions) and fees or fee waivers with required documentation.
- *Immunizations that are started may require time between shots. If the students has received the first in the series, then the student is permitted to attend.
- The first day of school-wide instruction for students will be Monday August 31st to permit teachers to hold individual intake appointments with new students & parents or with new teachers.
- Intakes will be scheduled August 17-28th.
- Buses will begin transporting students on Monday, August 31st.
We appreciate your help to prepare for the first day of school in a timely manner. Thank you.
- VEC Transportation Forms received after July 27th will lead to delays in yellow school bus transportation for you / your student.
- Late registration can continue to be submitted after Monday, Aug. 3, 2020, but will require a late fee.
- Call us at (801) 402-5975 with any questions.
With all registration items completed and fees paid, we should have everything needed to start the year. Thank you! We look forward to a great year!
During this COVID-19 time period, it is preferred that everyone email all Registration items to VECRegistration@dsdmail.net or contact us to discuss options. Call us at (801) 402-5975 with any questions.
With COVID-19 Measures in place, please call before coming to the main office during the summer.
VEC Main Office is open 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
We will be closed July 3, 23-24 for those holidays.
Thank you! We look forward to a great year!
**Please email email@example.com regarding any problems with the website. This is greatly appreciated.
Please give us feedback.
With COVID19 restrictions, this registration process has been a new way to prevent the need to come in or have materials handled. Please give us your feedback about how we've done this. Thank you.